So every once in a while, a store will offer up a measly token of their appreciation when you make a purchase…and generally, it’s nothing to get worked up about or fawn over. However, Neiman Marcus hosts an annual ‘Beauty Event’ where brands they carry offer major gifts for purchases, in addition to a gift from Neiman Marcus. The event runs until March 2nd. I rounded up the best offers so that you can make an informed purchase, and reap extra rewards for something you probably wanted to buy anyways.
- Kiehls is giving customers a travel bag loaded with goodies, like that midnight recovery serum I mentioned in an earlier post here .
- Clarisonic is giving you a travel bag to tote your clarisonic brush in, and if you’re finally jumping on the bandwagon and purchasing one of these handy cleansing brushes, you might as well get more bang for your buck!
- Laura Mercier makes excellent makeup and when you make a purchase of $135, she’s adding a makeup bag with her primer, soufflé body lotion, eye basics, eyeliner and eye cream. It’s a great way to add some new favorites to your routine without having to invest in a full sized version!
- Molton Brown’s bath and body products are incredible, and I am obsessed with my ginger lilly shower gel. So much so that I ration it for months. Do yourself a favor and pick up some of their products, and get rewarded with standard size version of the Ylang Ylang body wash.
- NARS is an industry favorite–spotted everywhere at New York Fashion Week–because their long-lasting products come in a wide variety of colors, and look great all day and night. They’re gifting their pro-prime smudge proof eyeshadow base and soft touch shadow pencil.
- Bobbi Brown makes beautiful and natural looking makeup that aims to highlight your features without overdoing it. One of the very best offers of the Beauty Event, when you make a $150 purchase at Bobbi Brown (which is easy to do considering their extra repair balm is amazing, but pricey) you also get the Bobbi to Go classic eye palette with eight shadows in an array of finishes and textures, plus a miniature brush, mascara, and extra repair eye cream.
- Glamglow (also shown in an earlier post) is giving away the Tinglexfoliate Treatment Mask with any Glamglow purchase. Think of it as a two for one deal!
- A lot of people swear by neuLASH‘s formula for thickening their natural lashes. If you want to try it out, you can get extra serum with any purchase.
- Jo Malone is offering a sleek leather travel case loaded with a duo of her best scents–Nectarine Blossom & Honey, and Wild Bluebell. The Nectarine Blossom alone is worth it, but combined with the Wild Bluebell you’ll be seriously pleased with how wonderful you smell. Her perfumes and colognes are my absolute favorite and now you can take them wherever you go!